RULES OF THE HAUNTED HOUSE
Greetings! Welcome to our humble haunt. I am your host you’re GHOST HOST, so glade you could join us! Proof of the living is so rare. For everyone’s enjoyment and personal safety there are a few simple rules, anyone caught breaking these rules will be promptly escorted off the premises. Where you may end up is anyone’s guess. Hmmmm
- NO FOOD, or BEVERAGES of any kind allowed inside the gates. You are the food!
- Children Under the age of 13 or WIMPS must be accompanied by an adult. So you at least have some what of a chance to survive.
- Please leave purses, bags, and large coats in your car. Grave robber are always around looking for there next victim.
- NO SMOKING or Open Flames allowed on the premises. No, if’s ands or butts! Pardon the Pun.
- NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, or WEAPONS of any kind. Especially wooden stakes or silver bullets! There so 19th century.
- Please! NO CAMERAS, the creatures inside are quit camera shy.
- NO RUNNING, PUSHING or FOUL language.
- NO COMPLAINING after the haunt! We are not responsible for any lasting effects or following ghost that may be experienced by anyone visiting our haunt. Some ghosts are stubborn and just might go home with you.
- Please remain inside the path at all times. And don’t wonder onto the lawn. You don’t want to uncover last year’s guests, let them Rest In Pieces!
- As my dead uncle likes to say, TOUCH NOTHING AND NOTHING WILL TOUCH YOU!
- Our ghosts prefer total darkness, so PLEASE! NO FLASH LIGHTS, LASER POINTRS, or other LIGHTS in the haunt.
- There are NO REFUNDS!
- Lastly Enter at your own risk and enjoy your visit it maybe your last.
Oh! And one more thing: Generous souls are encouraged to leave a donation to the charity on your way past the collection box. Yes, they work strictly on donations so any hallow puken give will be GRAVE-ly appreciated. Unless you'd rather give an arm and a leg. HA hA ha ha!
Thank you for coming to our haunt, and from all of us spooks to all of you,